Brief Descriptions Edit
- Small Cargo Ship: Small cargo ships are very agile ships used to transport resources from one planet to another. Useful for farming.
- Large Cargo Ship: The large cargo ship is an advanced version of the smaller cargo ship allowing for a bigger cargo space, which is very useful during raids. Used for large farming and carrying large amounts of resources.
- Light Fighter: The light fighter is a maneuverable ship you can find on nearly every planet. The costs are not particularly high and its shield power and cargo capacity are very low. Used for moonshots in most universes.
- Heavy Fighter: The heavy fighter is a straight evolution of the light fighter offering increased shielding and firing power.
- Cruiser: Combat cruisers have armor almost three times as strong as heavy fighters and support more than twice their firing power. Their traveling speed is also amongst the fastest seen.
- Battleship: Battleships provide the backbone of any military fleet. Heavy armour, strong weapons systems and high cruising speed, as well as a large cargo bay, make this ship a tough opponent to fight against.
- Battlecruiser: This ship is deadly when it comes to destroying fleets. With its improved laser cannons, it holds a privileged position among the heavy ships, capable of taking down several of them in no time.
- Destroyer: The destroyer is the heaviest spaceship ever seen and has unprecedented firepower.
- Deathstar: There is nothing as big and dangerous as an approaching death star.
- Bomber: The bomber is a special purpose spacecraft developed to break through heavy planetary defense.
- Recycler: Recycler ships are used to harvest floating debris in space to recycle valuable resources.
- Espionage Probe: Espionage probes are small unmanned drones with exceptionally fast propulsion systems used to spy on foreign worlds.
- Solar Satellite: Solar satellites are simple orbiting satellites equipped with photo voltaic cells as a means of generating energy. The energy is transmitted to the planet via a special laser beam.
- Colony Ship: This ship provides the means necessary to go where no man has gone before and to colonize new worlds.
Ship Performance Specifications Edit
|Small Cargo Ship||4,000||10||5||5,000||5,000 (10,000)||10 (20)|
|Large Cargo Ship||12,000||25||5||25,000||7,500||50|
See also: Rapid Fire.
Ship Costs/Requirements Edit
You can also check the Dependency Tree for another take on this.
|Small Cargo Ship||2,000||2,000||0||Level 2||Combustion Drive (Level 2)|
upgrades at Impulse D. 5
|Large Cargo Ship||6,000||6,000||0||Level 4||Combustion Drive (Level 6)||—|
|Light Fighter||3,000||1,000||0||Level 1||Combustion Drive (Level 1)||—|
|Heavy Fighter||6,000||4,000||0||Level 3||Impulse Drive (Level 2)||Armour Technology (Level 2)|
|Cruiser||20,000||7,000||2,000||Level 5||Impulse Drive (Level 4)||Ion Technology (Level 2)|
|Battleship||45,000||15,000||0||Level 7||Hyperspace Drive (Level 4)||—|
|Battlecruiser||30,000||40,000||15,000||Level 8||Hyperspace Drive (Level 5)||Hyperspace Technology(Level 5)|
Laser Technology (Level 12)
|Destroyer||60,000||50,000||15,000||Level 9||Hyperspace Drive (Level 6)||Hyperspace Technology (Level 5)|
|Deathstar||5,000,000||4,000,000||1,000,000||Level 12||Hyperspace Drive (Level 7)||Hyperspace Technology (Level 6)|
Graviton Technology (Level 1)
|Bomber||50,000||25,000||15,000||Level 8||Impulse Drive (Level 6)|
upgrades at Hyperspace D. 8
|Plasma Technology (Level 5)|
|Recycler||10,000||6,000||2,000||Level 4||Combustion Drive (Level 6)||Shielding Technology (Level 2)|
|Espionage Probe||0||1,000||0||Level 3||Combustion Drive (Level 3)||Espionage Technology (Level 2)|
|Solar Satellite||0||2,000||500||Level 1||—||—|
|Colony Ship||10,000||20,000||10,000||Level 4||Impulse Drive (Level 3)||—|
Efficiency of Warships Edit
(in metal at 1:1.5:3)
|Structural Integrity||Shield Power||Weapon Power||1000*Integrity|
- Debris Ratio is Total Cost/Debris, both in metal.
- Remember that Rapid Fire is not taken into account in these efficiency calculations!
|Ships in OGame|