Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are 4 types of points:
- Scores: Points are received through spending resources. For every 1000 resources spent,1 point is earned. If a building, ship, or defense structure is lost, the points previously given for building those objects are lost as well.
- Fleet number: For each ship built, 1 fleet point is given. Regardless of the ship, only 1 point is given per ship. For example, Espionage Probes and Death Stars both give 1 point.
- Research level: For each research or research upgrade completed, 1 research point is given, regardless of the actual research.
- Economy : The higher your mines are the better/ more economy points you have
Examining the different types of points with respect to espionage reports may offer valuable insight into the strength of a player.
As of version 0.78c, points are updated live.
Points can be lost by:
- Crashing fleet such as losing espionage probes
- Deleting a colony, all the defenses and points gained from resources spent on buildings in that colony are lost
- Deconstructing buildings
- When a colony ship arrives at a planet and build a new settlement, the colony ship is destroyed and so are the points gained from that ship.
As of version 3, a system of honor points has been implemented.