Welcome to the main page of this wiki!
When editing this page, please note a few things:
- Remember this page is the most public face of the wiki - test edits are best done on a separate page.
- Sections within "<! --" and "-- >" markers (without the spaces) - like this entire section - are hidden comments, and can be separated by several lines. Be sure not to break them.
- We strongly recommend you do not change the style tags - these keep your page format safe from unexpected breaks - the left column is first, followed by the right column. See http://help.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Main_page_column_tags for more info.
The main page design code follows. Edit me!
Welcome to the OGame Wiki (view/edit)
The OGame Wiki is here to serve as a user-editable encyclopedia of OGame information. Please consider helping us keep this information as complete and up-to-date as possible.
Articles contained are either complete, in progress, a "stub" (only contain a small one to three line description), or have yet to be written.
If you choose to help in this endeavor, please read our outline of required tasks on our Talk page before diving in.
If you need anything done by a sysop (ie. deleting, banning, etc), visit the Sysop requests page.
Recent Updates to the OGame Universes (view/edit)
On 12 Apr 2014 version 5.7.5 was released and implemented into all universes.
The update brings an improvement and a new feature:
- Link in OGame mails to unsubscribe yourself from the mailing list
- More ships finding on expeditions (same idea as with the resources)
- Detailed information:
- In version 5.7.5. the top player limits (#1 in Highscore) for found ships on expeditions will be extended. The new limits are triggered with:
- 25.000.000 points of #1
- 50.000.000 points of #1
- 75.000.000 points of #1
- 100.000.000 points of #1
Those new limits will give a new range of ships finding values and will trigger a maximum amount if #1 in highscore has more than 100.000.000 total points. In other words... with those new limits you will be able to find more ships on expeditions than before (once #1 has reached 25.000.000 points). There won't be any change on the current limits, so up to 25.000.000 everything will remain as it is now. The minimum limit of ships findings will be untouched, so nothing else has been changed.
On 1 Feb 2012 Wallie card payment will be removed. Wallie cards unavailable announcement
On 19 Nov 2011 Noob Protection changes announced. New Noob Protection Changes announcement
- Fleet escape
- Honour points
- Plunder changes
On 15 Nov 2011 version 2.3.2 was released and implemented into all universes and login page. Version 2.3.2 & Login Page announcement
Universe changes include:
- features for Merging of Universes
- general bugfixes
- players can send fleet without ads. Yay.
Login page changes include:
- many additional features
- USK logo
- firewalls problem fixed
On 8 Nov 2011 version 188.8.131.52 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 184.108.40.206 announcement
- Gameforge-Portal login: Check for names, e-mail and password
On 3 Nov 2011 new Universe Leo came online. New Server - Leo!
(aka 100% standard redesigned universe)
On 29 Oct 2011 Daylight Savings update was released and implemented into all universes. Daylight Savings announcement
- clocks are turned back 1 hour
On 27 Oct 2011 version 2.3.1 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.3.1 announcement
On 26 Oct 2011 Merging of Universes on OGame.de is announced. OGame.de Merging announcement
On 24 Oct 2011 Login page update was released and implemented. Login page update announcement
- updated credits
- screenshots bug fixed
- missing translation fixed
On 17 Oct 2011 version 2.3.0 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.3.0 announcement
- aka Adblock Plus is prohibited (among others)
- player BBCode fixed
- Logout problems fixed
- display error fixed
- special characters in password fixed
- some other minor fixes
On 6 Oct 2011 version 2.2.16 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.2.16 announcement
On 4 Oct 2011 version 2.2.15 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.2.15 announcement
On 27 Sep 2011 Brute Force protection is announced. Brute Force attacks protection announcement
On 22 Sep 2011 Merging of Universes on OGame.Org is announced. Merging of the Universes - OGame.Org!
On 20 Sep 2011 version 2.2.14 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.2.14 announcement
On 12 Sep 2011 version 2.2.13 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.2.13 announcement
On 1 Sep 2011 Game rules update was released. Game rules changes announcement
On 31 Aug 2011 version 2.2.12 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.2.12 announcement
On 25 Aug 2011 version 2.2.11 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.2.11 announcement
On 24 Aug 2011 version 2.2.10 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.2.10 announcement
On 24 Aug 2011 version 2.2.9 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.2.9 announcement
On 10 Aug 2011 version 2.2.7/.8 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.2.7/.8 announcement
On 28 Jul 2011 version 2.2.6 was released and implemented into all universes. Version 2.2.6 announcement
On 12 Jul 2011 new Universe Kassiopeia came online. New Uni - Kassiopeia!
(aka 100% standard redesigned universe)
Please refer to the former updates table for older update information on OGame Wiki.
Click here for a complete Glossary of terms used in OGame.
You can view the complete list of 311 Articles.
You can also start with one of the topics below:
- Quick Start Guide - Get an idea as a first time player on what to build and gives some general hints and tips.
- Alliances - Don't do it alone.
- Buildings - Detailed analysis of building structures with costs & times.
- Commander - Get more from the OGame interface.
- Defenses - Protect yourself with these defensive strategies!
- Fleets - Ship movements and missions.
- The Ogame Forums - Share your OGame experience with others.
- The Galaxy - What is an OGame galaxy?
- Interface - Learn how to operate OGame in your browser.
- Messages - Communication types in OGame.
- Officers - A little helping hand.
- Research - Detailed analysis of research types, technology, and uses.
- Resources - Raw material types and usage.
- Ships - Analysis of OGame ship types including strategic benefits of each.
- Dependency Tree - The entire dependy tree of all buildings, structures, technologies, ships, and research projects.
- Tools - Useful tools you may find helpful as you play OGame.
- The Universe - What is an OGame universe?
OGame Wiki in other languages
You may read and edit other articles in different languages:
- Dansk (Danish)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Français (French)
- Hrvatski (Croatian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- Polski (Polish)
- Português do Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Русский (Russian)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- 正體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
- 日本語 (Japanese)